- About Us
- District Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Oak Ridge Elementary (Pre K -4)
- Pine Meadow Elementary (K - 4)
- Sartell Middle School (5 - 8)
- Sartell High School (9 - 12)
- District Service Center
- Contact Us
The Sartell-St. Stephen School District is located in Central Minnesota. The boundaries of the district touch the surrounding school districts of St. Cloud, Sauk Rapids-Rice, and Holdingford. The population of Sartell-St. Stephen communities is approximately 14,900 and the school district has approximately 3,200 students in preschool to 12th grade.
The Sartell-St. Stephen School District has an excellent reputation for quality of programs and services offered to students of all ages. The breadth and scope of the curricular program, extra-curricular opportunities, and specialized programs make the school district one of the finest in Central Minnesota. Staff and administration are dedicated professionals who work closely with students and their parents to maintain a high standard of educational excellence.
- Staff at Sartell High School provide a rigorous academic program. Students select from a wide array of core courses as well as electives and extra curricular options. A school within a school provides alternative learning options.
- The Sartell Middle School staff create an excellent learning environment appropriate for students in 5th to 8th grade. The school programs and services meet the academic, social, physical, and emotional needs of middle school aged students.
- Staff at two new elementary schools (Pine Meadow Elementary and Oak Ridge Elementary) serve students Pre-Kindergarten through 4th grade. Both are exciting places for our youngest children and encourage parents as partners in their child's education.