- About Us
- District Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Oak Ridge Elementary (K -4)
- Pine Meadow Elementary (K - 4)
- Sartell Middle School (5 - 8)
- Sartell High School (9 - 12)
- District Service Center
- Contact Us
Welcome to Sartell-St. Stephen School District. Our district continues to strive towards it mission and prepare all learners to achieve success in college, careers and life.
Our students, families, staff and community have high expectations and know the importance and value of a high-quality education. Together, we partner in enhancing the student experience by supporting best practices for our 21st Century learners in an environment that supports curiosity, creativity and lifelong learning.
We are proud of the work that we do in the Sartell-St. Stephen School District and believe that educating children by individualizing education and understanding each learners needs is essential. We have a vast array of programs, activities and extracurricular opportunities to support and enrich learning beyond the classroom.
The strength of our district is a combination of excellent staff, committed families and a supportive community. Together, we are able to provide amazing educational opportunities for all learners in the Sartell-St. Stephen area.
Michael M. Spanier
Sartell-St. Stephen Public Schools
Sartell-St. Stephen School District Mission Statement
The Mission of the Sartell-St.Stephen School District is to: Inspire the entire community to develop well-rounded citizens capable of becoming successful and contributing members of society by providing outstanding instruction in a caring and supportive environment
Where Excellence Is The Expected Outcome For All Learners.
District 748 Values of Excellence
- Contributing to the betterment of our community
- High expectations of quality, achievement and enrichment
21st Century Literate
- Strong academic, thinking, reasoning, teamwork and proficiency in technology use
- Continuous improvement in organizational knowledge, skills, attitudes and beliefs
- Inviting culture where students want to learn, school employees want to serve and the community feels respected and valued
Whole Child Focus
- Each child in each school deserves to be healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged