- About Us
- District Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Oak Ridge Elementary (Pre K -4)
- Pine Meadow Elementary (K - 4)
- Sartell Middle School (5 - 8)
- Sartell High School (9 - 12)
- District Service Center
- Contact Us
The Sartell-St. Stephen School District is truly a community of excellence driven to serving all through teamwork and partnership. Our schools are well recognized for academic performance and quality programming with academic achievement and the development of the whole learner as the core of our mission.
Strong schools build strong communities and strong communities build strong schools. The ISD 748 Team takes this partnership seriously in our mission to ensure a high quality education and inspire our entire community to organize around the aims of whole student development, engaging learning experiences, and safe, caring and supportive learning environments.
The Sartell-St. Stephen Board of Education in concert with its community expects excellence in all and is committed to supporting this aim in every aspect of the educational experience.
The strength of our district is defined by an attitude of high achievement, focused stewardship of community resources and a remarkable staff and administrative team who have an unwavering commitment to quality, personalization and service.
We invite you to experience the spirit of excellence that our community has to offer.
Dr. Joseph Hill
Sartell-St. Stephen Public Schools
Sartell-St. Stephen School District Mission Statement
The Mission of the Sartell-St.Stephen School District is to: Inspire the entire community to develop well-rounded citizens capable of becoming successful and contributing members of society by providing outstanding instruction in a caring and supportive environment
Where Excellence Is The Expected Outcome For All Learners.
District 748 Values of Excellence
- Contributing to the betterment of our community
- High expectations of quality, achievement and enrichment
21st Century Literate
- Strong academic, thinking, reasoning, teamwork and proficiency in technology use
- Continuous improvement in organizational knowledge, skills, attitudes and beliefs
- Inviting culture where students want to learn, school employees want to serve and the community feels respected and valued
Whole Child Focus
- Each child in each school deserves to be healthy, safe, engaged, supported and challenged