- About Us
- District Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Oak Ridge Elementary (K -4)
- Pine Meadow Elementary (K - 4)
- Sartell Middle School (5 - 8)
- Sartell High School (9 - 12)
- District Service Center
- Contact Us
Sabres All Sports Booster Club
The mission of the Sartell All Sport Booster Club is to support, encourage and advance the athletic program and related activities of the Sartell-St. Stephen School district, thereby cultivating clean, wholesome school spirit, promoting good sportsmanship and developing high ideals of character.
|Vice President||Keith Haider||253-9812|
|Past President||Bill Sullivan||320-293-8823|
|Activities Director||John Ross||656-3717|
Join the Sabre Booster club today and become members for 2014-2015.
See your sport's booster rep for information on signing up.
Money raised by the booster club is used to supplement the high school budget for things like uniforms, busing, technology for coaches and scholarships. We appreciate your support of our efforts and also the support from our sponsors. Our sponsors are recognized in our programs you see at athletic events. Be sure to show your appreciation by frequenting these businesses.
- Aluminum Can Collection in the parking lot across from the Middle School (Hardware Hank's). It's a great, easy way to help your school raise money!!
- Look for our 50/50 Raffles at winter sporting events!
Where's the money going?
Below are just a few of the items that the booster club sponsors.
Seven teams will receive $1,000 this year to be used by their teams for "extra" items. Checks will be presented during halftime, October 12th, at the last regular season home football game.
- Over $5,000 was given to the 2013-2014 sports' teams for additional spending.
- A supervisor was hired for the weight room so that athletes can participate in off-season weight training.
- Each year, funds are set aside for the Sartell High School Hall of Fame celebration (held every 4 years).
- $3,400 was donated to the school to supplement the uniform budget.
- $2,700 towards iPads for coaches
- Up to $5,000 committed towards new scoreboard for HS gymnasium.
- $500 was donated to the senior all night lock-in event.
- Fall Social held at Mulligan's on Homecoming Friday.
- Senior Athletic Banquet
- Spring Social to be held in April.
- Two boys and two girls will each receive a $400 scholarship.
- A donation was made to "Say Yes to Success!"