Payment and Account Information

To make payments online through Skyward Family Access, click here.

Did you know?

  • The amount of funding our school receives for the number of families who qualify for free/reduced lunch determines Title 1.
  • Title 1 provides supplemental help to students in Reading and Math.
  • Title 1 supports classroom teachers by making additional staff available to work with students.
  • You can complete the Free & Reduced application on-line via Skyward by following the following steps:
    • Log into Skyward Family Access
    • Select Food Service from menu on left side.
    • Select a child's name from your account on top drop down box.
    • On mid-right side, select "Applications" link.
    • Select "Add application"
    • Follow instructions to complete application and submit.
    • Call Marlyce @ 656-3781 if you have questions.
    • Fill out and submit Consent Form below.
  • You can also submit an application via mail by following this link: 2016-2017 Free & Reduced Meal Application (The application contains the consent form)

    Please remember…
  • This free/reduced information is confidential.
  • If you qualify for Free or Reduced lunch benefits, you may qualify for reduced fees in other areas of the District, such as: athletic, activities, technology fees.  In order for the district to enable reduced fees for the above categories, please complete and return the consent form below:
  • Consent Form - Fill out and return to the Food Service Office.
Other Links
PME & ORE Extra Food Purchase Form

No Ala Carte Sales - Wanding Message Options

SHS & SMS Ala Carte List 2016-2017

2016-2017 Food Service Letter
Offer Versus Serve


Questions/Comments: contact the Food Service Director at


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.