- About Us
- District Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Oak Ridge Elementary (K -4)
- Pine Meadow Elementary (K - 4)
- Sartell Middle School (5 - 8)
- Sartell High School (9 - 12)
- District Service Center
- Contact Us
Points of Pride
- Sartell Middle School students participated in the District Spelling Bee. Jake Anderson, an 8th grader, placed first. Mara Borgeson, a 7th grader, placed second. Jacob Franzmeier, an 8th grader, placed third. Greta Crandall was the runner up.
- ORE hosts Jingle Bell Olympics and PME host Winter Wonderland during Phy. Ed. to further engage students' excitement for physical activity.
- Sartell Middle the annual Veteran's Day program with over 60 veterans in attendance.
NuVal had a branding re-launch to inspire and promote students to make healthy nutritional choices.
Sartell was ranked the third best town in Minnesota for young families by NerdWallet, a consumer advocacy website, that uses public school ratings, median home value, cost of home ownership, median income and economic growth as criteria.
District MMR Scores continue to be above average at all distict school.
- PME is recognized as a Reward School because of its MMR scores - only 77 schools across the state received this designation two years in a row.
The 2013 Athletic Hall of Fame inductees include:
- Ted Plombon - 1977
- Brad Determan - 1979
- Teresa (Smoley) Pilarski - 1984
- Mike Trewick - 1988
- Brian Stucke - 1988
- Ted Ruzanik - 1993
- Steve Kimble - 1995
- Chris Pikus - 1995
- Sarah Bohlsen - 2000
- Stacie Oistad Aamlid - 2005
- Sarah Schellinger - 2008
- Coach Dave Angell - 1979-2013
Distinguished Community Service Award - Tom Jensen
- Students across the district continue to see success on MCAs with scores consistenetly being above state average.
District construction and infrastructure updates supported through community bonding dollars are close to completion including roofing and several parking lots.
SHS students continue to outperform the state and nation with higher than average ACT scores.
- The SHS Volleyball Team collected over 1,900 poinds of food and cupplies for the local food shelf.
|Points of Pride 12-13||Point of Pride 11-12|