- About Us
- District Services
- Early Childhood Education
- Oak Ridge Elementary (Pre K -4)
- Pine Meadow Elementary (K - 4)
- Sartell Middle School (5 - 8)
- Sartell High School (9 - 12)
- District Service Center
- Contact Us
Six Applications Received for Open Board Seats
Six people have submitted applications for the School Board vacanicies. The people who have applied are:
The Sartell-St. Stephen Board of Education accepted applications from residents of Independent School District 748 who are interested in serving on the Board of Education to fill one of the two vacant director’s positions created by resignations.
– Appointment to serve on the board until a new member is elected in November 2012 and qualifies. This appointee would serve until approximately late November to early December 2012 when the person elected to the fill the remainder of the term ending the first meeting in January 2015 takes office.
– Appointment to serve on the board for the remainder of a term ending the first meeting in January 2013.
Application and Interview Process
The Board of Education will appoint new members using the process outlined below:
Applications were available at the Superintendent’s Office, 212 3rd Ave N, Sartell, and online beginning on May 21, 2012.
The deadline to submit applications (including a completed application form and cover letter) to the Superintendent’s Office was 4:00 p.m. Thursday, May 31, 2012. Applications received after the stated deadline will not be considered. The district assumes no responsibility for application materials that were sent but not received by the stated deadline.
School Board members will review applications by June 7th and finalists for the positions will be contacted on June 8th.
On June 20 and 21, 2012 during board work sessions the Board of Education will interview finalists.
On June 25, 2012 during a rescheduled regular business meeting the Board of Education will consider a vote to appoint an individual or individuals to fill one or both of the vacant director’s positions.