Enrollment for Fall 2020
Enrollment/Registration for Early Childhood (3-5 year olds)
- Click here to read a letter and tuition/fee schedule from Principal Mielke.
- Click here for online enrollment details (there are steps for New or Current families to use Skyward).
- Click here for the paper registration/tuition form.
Parent Aware has awarded our Early Childhood its highest rating:4 stars.
Early Learning Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis to families whose income is equal to or less than 185% of the federal poverty level in the current calendar year.
Application information is available on the Milestones website or by contacting the Oak Ridge Early Learning Center Office.
Fees should be paid until awarded letters are received.
Enrollment/Registration for Kindergarten
Please visit the Enrollment page for information.
Both PreK and Kindergarten registrations
In the enrollment portal, you are asked to upload the following documents:
If you have questions, please contact Oak Ridge Early Learning Center Principal Jason Mielke at 320-656-3762.
- Proof of Residency - See acceptable documents here
- Immunization Record - requirements
- Birth Certificate
- IEP/Special Education Records - If applicable
- Any documents that are missing may delay the enrollment process.
A message from the principal
As part of our District's reconfiguration plan, as of Fall 2020, Oak Ridge Early Learning Center will serve our youngest learners in early childhood and Kindergarten.
Oak Ridge Early Learning Center
1111 - 27th Street North
Sartell, MN 56377
Summer Hours: School buildings will be closed until August 3.
- The District Service Center will be open Monday-Thursday from 8a-4p and Friday from 8a-12p.
- Please phone 320.656.3701 for assistance or to set up an appointment.
School Hours: 8:00a-2:30p
Office Hours: 7a-3:30p