RevTrak now offers auto-replenish for food service accounts!
Families can enable/disable this optional feature at any time. Auto-replenish will automatically deposit a specified amount to an account if enabled.
Food Service Payment and Accounts
Payment policies and procedures
- One payment per family covers all siblings, regardless of building attended
- Payments cover breakfast, lunch, milk, and a la carte purchases
- Pre-payment of lunches for a minimum of two weeks is encouraged; however, monthly, quarterly, or bi-yearly pre-payments are accepted and have proven to be convenient for parents.
Methods of Payment
- Online via Skyward:
- Enter Login & Password
- Select Food Service
- Select “Make On-Line Payment” and follow prompts
- Payments are automatically updated to the family account.
- Payments can be called in over the telephone to the Food Service Office in an emergency or if the internet is not available.
- In person via payment drop boxes available at each school's main office
- Payments should be placed in the drop boxes by 10:00 am (allowing cashiers time to post funds to accounts before lunch begins)
- Cash payments should be placed in a sealed envelope with the student(s) first and last name and PIN printed legibly on the envelope.
- Checks must also have the student(s) first and last name and PIN printed legibly in the memo section of the check.
For more payment options, please access our Food Service Handbook.
Food Service Office (Skyward Accounts)
1-12 Students $1.35
Reduced-Price K-12 Students Free*
Free-Price K-12 Students Free
K-4 Students $2.75
5-8 Students $2.90
9-12 Students $3.00
Student Reduced/Free-Price Free*
Extra Milk/Milk with Cold Lunch $0.50
*The Minnesota Legislature has funded a bill to eliminate the charge for the reduced meal benefit. Students who qualify for reduced meal benefits will receive a breakfast and lunch school days at no cost.
**The state of Minnesota is continuing to provide all full price kindergarten students a free breakfast.