Back to School Checklist
Families: For the Fall of 2020, Back to School paperwork, permissions, and payments are available via your Skyward Family Access portal.
- On a computer, the head of household should log in and select ONLINE REGISTRATION from the left menu
- Complete/submit ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Select FEE MANAGEMENT from the left menu for student fees
- Skyward Family Access credentials:
- please contact Sue Fibranz. Please note: during the summer, staff office hours vary.
Watch your inboxes for school-specific information closer to school starting.
Checklist - District deadlines and reminders for families
1. School Supply Lists - /backtoschool
View school/grade-specific lists on this page.
2. Food Service - /foodservice
- Free/Reduced Eligibility: families who qualify for free or reduced-price meals should fill out an application via Skyward (directions online) or print off the PDF packet.
- Handbook: please review the updated Food Service Handbook with your student(s).
- Auto-Replenish on RevTrak: there is now an option for families to select “auto-replenish” if their Food Service account falls below a certain amount! Read more about "auto-replenish" here.
3. Communications & Technology - /technology
- Skyward/Skylert: Please access your Skyward account to make sure your notification preferences are set and update any contact information that changed since May.
- Technology Full Access: please complete the Annual Update and submit payment through Skyward Family Access.
4. Health Services - /healthservices
- Introduce yourself to the School Nurse ESPECIALLY if you have a health concern or change from the previous year
- Drop off medications and paperwork - Medication Authorization
- NOTE: New for Fall 2020: If your child will be needing medications at school, contact the nurse at their school to schedule a time to drop them off. You can do this by either calling or emailing them. This will allow for us to maintain social distancing and disinfecting between visitors. When coming for your scheduled time, have a current medication order from the physician and medication in a pharmacy label bottle to match the physician's order.
- Immunization forms due for Pre-K, K, and 7th graders!
5. Calendars - /calendar
- Open Houses: Open Houses are scheduled at the beginning of September; please view our calendar for grade-specific times/dates.
- New Family Night: Join us Tuesday, August 25 at 7p Sartell High School. There will also be an option to attend virtually. Please note: no children will be allowed to attend the evening meeting at SHS.
Learning Models - Fall 2020
Building-specific plans were shared from principals in Skyward Family Access on Tuesday, August 18. PDFs of the plans are also available each building’s News page:
2020 Back to School
Please contact each building for grade-specific questions:
- Early Childhood and Kindergarten: Oak Ridge Early Learning - sartell.k12.mn.us/ORELC
- Grades 1-2: Pine Meadow Primary School - sartell.k12.mn.us/PMPS
- Grades 3-5: Riverview Intermediate School - sartell.k12.mn.us/RIS
- Grades 6-8: Sartell Middle School - sartell.k12.mn.us/SMS
- Grades 9-12: Sartell High School - sartell.k12.mn.us/SHS
Back to School
You will find resources on this page for preparing your children for their next grade level academically as well as making sure they have the supplies they need.
Ready for School: Summer Learning Activities (Concepts to work on over the summer) are important for students entering the grades listed. They include skills ranging from self-care for Kindergarten to spelling lists and mathematics.
Please check this page often for timely updates and additions.