BOOK FAIR - The book fair is coming to Riverview! Students will be given the opportunity to preview the fair on December 8 and 9 and then will be able to shop the fair until December 15. The fair will be open to families on December 14 from 3-8:30pm.If you're able to help with the fair please sign up:MESSAGE FROM SARTELL MUSIC ASSOCIATION:Hello music families!
- We have a Chipotle fundraiser scheduled for Tuesday, December 8th from 4-8. Order online for pickup using the code: AYXANVC or mention Sartell Music Association when ordering in person. Please share this information with your friends and family and encourage them to 'like' us on Facebook (Sartell Music Association). SMA receives 33% of the profits so it is an important fundraiser!
Please visit our website to learn more and to make a donation or see below. Mail a check to: Sartell Music Association, PO Box 242, Sartell, MN 56377
Venmo: @Sartellmusic Paypal: Click HERE
Upcoming Meeting - Our next meeting is scheduled for January 26th at 6:30pm in the SHS Commons. Please join us to see how you can get involved! Join our Facebook page for updates.
Thank you for supporting Sartell music programs!
Kathi Hammer and the Sartell Music AssociationPTO Open Position: VP for RISAre you passionate about serving the students and staff at Sartell-St. Stephen PreK-5 schools? Riverview Intermediate School is looking for a volunteer PTO VP/Staff Representative. Duties include, but are not limited to:
Please email the PTO if you are interested or have any questions.
- Serving as the primary PTO contact for RIS staff
- Leading a monthly meeting with RIS staff (online or in person)
- Representing the interests of RIS by attending monthly PTO meetings (via Zoom or in person)
The Sartell-St. Stephen PreK-5 PTO is partnering with Riverview Intermediate School to collect new and very gently used Chess, Checkers, and Cribbage boards for 3rd grade! Collection boxes will be located next to the front office at ORELC, PMPS, and RIS starting Monday, November 29-Wednesday, December 22.
SABRES HELPING NEIGHBORS NEAR AND FAR - Please visit our Support Services webpage for opportunities to share the holidays with local families, military members, and others. If you or someone you know could use help this holiday season - or any time during the year - please contact our Support Services team. Please click here for an overview of options or visit the Support Services page for details.
EARLY SCHOOL CLOSING PREPARATION - Kidstop will be open until 4:00 p.m. on days when school closes early for students who are already registered to attend. That choice may not have been available to you when you initially entered your "back to school information forms" in your Skyward Family Access Account. If you need to make a change, please follow these steps after signing into your Skyward Family Access Account or click here for assistance:
- Click on the Online Forms tab on left
- Click View on student you want to edit
- (Top) Click on Mark as not completed and make changes
- On the next screen (on the right) click on Previous Step
- On this screen (on the bottom) click on Edit Step 1
- Under Emergency School Closing click the arrow for the drop-down and make your change
- At the bottom, click on Complete Step 1 and move to Step 2
- On this screen click the button reading: Submit Emergency School Closing button
WORLD'S BEST WORKFORCE PLAN: ISD 748's plan to support and improve teaching and learning with the goal of creating the world’s best workforce, created in accordance with MN State Statute 120B.11, will be presented from 7:30-8:30am on December 7 at the District Service Center. All are welcome. If you are interested in attending the meeting, please email Assistant Superintendent Kay Nelson.
STUDENT SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST
Deadline to submit designs: November 30
All students are invited to design a SABRE t-shirt! Art teachers will select a winning design in each building. A limited series of each winning design will be available for purchase at The Mill, our student-run store at Sartell High School. The student artists with winning designs will receive a free shirt with their design. Youth sizes will be available. Please submit your design to your art teacher by November 30. Click here for info.