Full-Time Distance Learning
This document Full-Time Distance Learning Guide for K-12 provides information for families who have opted into full-time distance learning for the school year.
Additional details are in the District's Safe Learning Plan, particularly:
- Page 4 - overview
- Page 8 - additional details
- Page 11 - Food Service
- Page 14 - Student Services
- August 31 - Early Distribution of technology devices for full-time Distance Learning Students.
- Week of August 17 - An email was sent by Director of Technology Kyle Breitkreutz about distributing devices.
- The letter is on our Full Access page under Quick Links.
Meals will be available for purchase and pick up during the year beginning Tuesday, September 8:
- Meals will be available Monday-Friday during regular school days.
- Meals are available for daily pick-up between 11am-12pm at Sartell High School (Door 23).
- Meals must be pre-ordered; please fill out our Meal Request Form by 12pm on the previous day to pre-order meals for each student.
- Meals will be charged according to regular food service pricing. View breakfast/lunch pricing on our main Food Service page.
- At time of pick-up, you will need to provide the student’s pin number so we can properly charge the account.
- To apply for Free/Reduced meal benefits, please visit our Meal Benefits page.
- Students do not need to be present in the vehicle to receive the meals.
Food Service questions? Contact Director of Food Service Shelby Tanner via email or 320-656-3725.ptions.
Student Support Services
Visit our Student Support Services page for Contact information for school counselors, social workers, and other mental health resources.