Timeline for Superintendent Search
- January 8-February 24: The position will be advertised, and candidates will be recruited.
- March 1: School Board and consultants will meet to review and select candidates to be initially interviewed.
- March 2-3: School Board will interview five or six recommended candidates.
- March 3: School Board will narrow the field to two or three finalists.
- March 8-10: The next round of individual interviews will occur.
- Each finalist will be interviewed virtually or in-person in a process with staff, student and community involvement as well as a final formal Board interview.
- The Board will ask staff, students and community to provide input into the selection by their participation in a question-and -answer session with each finalist and completion of a feedback form to be shared with the Board. The School Board plans to act on the new superintendent’s contract in March.
For more details, please visit our Superintendent Search webpage to see the full letter from the Sartell-St. Stephen ISD 748 School Board regarding the process.