PreK Classes - Fall 2020
We offer a comprehensive curriculum designed to teach and strengthen the areas of development important for school success. Programming focuses on experiences in the areas of social-emotional development, language and literacy, motor development, and approaches to learning, thinking, problem-solving, and self-help skills.
Pre-K is taught by Minnesota licensed teachers with a minimum four-year degree. The program has the highest rating from Parent Aware.
Our 2.5 hour classes are held September through May. Morning and afternoon times are available. Extended day services are available through KIDSTART, a preschool wrap-around childcare program operated by Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Minnesota.
We offer 2-Day classes for students who are three years old as of September 1, 2020.
- Mornings 8-10:30am M/Th, Tu/Fr, or M/W
- Afternoons 12-2:30pm W/F
We offer 3-Day or 5-Day classes for students who are four years old as of September 1, 2020.
- Mornings 8-10:30am M/W/F
- Afternoons 12-2:30pm M/W/F
- Mornings 8-10:30am M-F
- Afternoons 12-2:30pm M-F
Enrollment for Fall 2020
Enrollment/Registration for Early Childhood (3-5 year olds)
- Click here to read a letter and tuition/fee schedule from Principal Mielke.
- Click here for online enrollment details (there are steps for New or Current families to use Skyward).
- Click here for the paper registration/tuition form.
Parent Aware has awarded our Early Childhood its highest rating:4 stars.
Early Learning Scholarships are awarded on a first-come-first-served basis to families whose income is equal to or less than 185% of the federal poverty level in the current calendar year.
Application information is available on the Milestones website or by contacting the Oak Ridge Early Learning Center Office.
Fees should be paid until awarded letters are received.
Enrollment/Registration for Kindergarten
Please visit the Enrollment page for information.
Both PreK and Kindergarten registrations
In the enrollment portal, you are asked to upload the following documents:
If you have questions, please contact Oak Ridge Early Learning Center Principal Jason Mielke at 320-656-3762.
- Proof of Residency - See acceptable documents here
- Immunization Record - requirements
- Birth Certificate
- IEP/Special Education Records - If applicable
- Any documents that are missing may delay the enrollment process.