Distinguished Alumni Award
A number of graduates have continued on to make significant contributions and achieve high recognition in a variety of fields as well as service to their community. We want to honor these individuals.The Distinguished Alumni Award recognizes individuals who have placed a high priority on education and service to others becoming role models for this and future generations. Our first Distinguished Alumni Award will be presented during the 2020 homecoming festivities.
CriteriaThe nominee must be a living or deceased graduate of Sartell High School who has shown:
The nominees may or may not be currently holding the positions in which they achieved major success.The 2019 Distinguished Alumni nominations will be presented to the Distinguished Alumni Committee. The committee is chaired by the Sartell High School principal and composed of ISD 748 personnel, Sabre Alumni representatives, and community members.
- distinguished achievements in his/her chosen field(s)
- significant community involvement
NominateIf you would like to nominate a Sartell High School graduate for the Distinguished Alumni Award, click here. Please be prepared to share about the nominee:
- Specific contributions to their professional life
- Specific contributions to the greater community
- Leadership positions held by the nominee in local, state, national, or international organizations, boards, and/or committees
- Education, research, publications, or professional honors
- Supporting information you believe will enhance your nomination. Please mail hard copies of supporting information to Sartell High School attn: Distinguished Alumni Committee (748 7th St. N. Sartell, MN 56377).
First SCABBARD yearbook
Class of 2018
Class of 1970 - first graduating class
1988 Marching Band
Last Modified on November 6, 2018