2019 Back to School
Families: For the Fall of 2019, we are excited to share that Back to School paperwork, permissions, and payments are available via your Skyward Family Access portal.
- Select ONLINE REGISTRATION from the left menu
- Complete/submit ONLINE REGISTRATION
- Select FEE MANAGEMENT from the left menu for student fees
General Instructions: ORE, PME, SMS, and SHS
- Skyward Family Access credentials:
- please contact Marlyce Plante. Please note: during the summer, staff office hours vary.
- Building-specific questions: please contact each building
Attention: Sartell High School
Sartell High School will be offering early distribution for student Macbook Air computers prior to the start of the school year for grades 10-12. After parents complete and submit the agreement and payment, students will be able to pick up their computer on the dates listed below.
- Parents must complete and submit the Full Access Handbook Agreement and submit payment of the non-refundable deposit online prior to students being able to pick up their device.
- The Agreement and Payment portal can be found in Skyward Family Access
- Click on the green Online Registration banner for each child
- Fill out all portions of the Registration and submit payment
- After paying online, students only in grades 10-12 may pick up devices from 9 a.m. -1 p.m. in the SHS Commons (enter on Pinecone Road and follow signs to the right for parking) on the following days:
- August 12
- August 13
- August 19
Please note: for safety reasons, only students will be allowed to pick up their devices (after agreement and payment is completed in Skyward Family Access).
Regular distribution: September 3
If students are unable to pick up their device on the dates listed above or students are in 9th grade, distribution will be available for pickup at Open House on Tuesday, September 3 once all forms have been completed and the non-refundable deposit is made.
Annual Updates - Demo
Watch your inboxes for school-specific information closer to school starting. This checklist provides District deadlines and reminders for families.
1. School Supply Lists - /backtoschool
View school/grade-specific lists on this page.
2. Food Service - /foodservice
- Free/Reduced Eligibility: families who qualify for free or reduced-price meals should fill out an application via Skyward (directions online) or print off the PDF packet.
- Handbook: please review the updated Food Service Handbook with your student(s).
- Auto-Replenish on RevTrak: there is now an option for families to select “auto-replenish” if their Food Service account falls below a certain amount! Read more about "auto-replenish" here.
3. Communications & Technology - /technology
- Skyward/Skylert: Please access your Skyward account to make sure your notification preferences are set and update any contact information that changed since May.
- Technology Full Access: please complete the Annual Update and submit payment through Skyward Family Access.
4. Health Services - /healthservices
- Introduce yourself to the School Nurse ESPECIALLY if you have a health concern or change from the previous year
- Drop off medications and paperwork - Medication Authorization
- Immunization forms due for Pre-K, K, and 7th graders!
5. Calendars - /calendar
- Open Houses: Open Houses are scheduled at the end of August; please view our calendar for grade-specific times/dates.
- New Family Night: Join us Tuesday, August 20 at 7p Pine Meadow Elementary (1029 5th St N, Sartell, MN 56377).
Childcare is available for children 1 year and older. We request that you RSVP children's attendance so we can adequately prepare adult supervision. Thank you!
Back to School
You will find resources on this page for preparing your children for their next grade level academically as well as making sure they have the supplies they need.
Ready for School: Concepts to work on over the summer are important for students entering the grades listed. They include skills ranging from self-care for Kindergarten to spelling lists and mathematics.
Please check this page often for timely updates and additions.