Safe Learning Plan
August 18, 2021
Sartell-St. Stephen ISD 748 families:
On Monday, August 16, the Sartell-St. Stephen School Board approved the District 2021-2022 Safe Learning Plan.
The plan is based on current information from the Minnesota Department of Health and Minnesota Department of Education and requirements set forth by the Federal government and State of Minnesota.
The Safe Learning Plan is effective as of the beginning of the school year (September 7, 2021) and during open houses at each school building. To view the entire plan, please click here or visit www.sartell.k12.mn.us/SafeLearningPlan.
We will be emailing families updates on alternating Thursdays beginning Thursday, September 2.
Dr. Jeff Ridlehoover
ISD 748 Superintendent
All Families: Skyward Back-To-School Registration
August 5, 2021
Families: Back to School paperwork, permissions, and payments are available via your Skyward Family Access portal.
- On a computer, Family 1 users should log in and select BACK-TO-SCHOOL REGISTRATION from the left menu
- Complete/submit BACK-TO-SCHOOL REGISTRATION
- Select FEE MANAGEMENT from the left menu for student fees
General Instructions: Click here for a PDF overview
Skyward Family Access credentials: please contact Sue Fibranz. Please note: during the summer, staff office hours vary.
Watch your inboxes for school-specific information closer to school starting.
Please contact each building for grade-specific questions. Please note: there are modified hours in the summer, so there may be a delayed response.
- Early Childhood and Kindergarten: Oak Ridge Early Learning - sartell.k12.mn.us/ORELC
- Grades 1-2: Pine Meadow Primary School - sartell.k12.mn.us/PMPS
- Grades 3-5: Riverview Intermediate School - sartell.k12.mn.us/RIS
- Grades 6-8: Sartell Middle School - sartell.k12.mn.us/SMS
- Grades 9-12: Sartell High School - sartell.k12.mn.us/SHS
Back to School
You will find resources on this page for preparing your children for their next grade level academically as well as making sure they have the supplies they need.
Ready for School: Summer Learning Activities (Concepts to work on over the summer) are important for students entering the grades listed. They include skills ranging from self-care for Kindergarten to spelling lists and mathematics.
Please check this page often for timely updates and additions.