From the Activities Office
STATE TOURNAMENT TICKETS
State Baseball and Softball tickets will only be sold online. Use this link to place your order.
SUMMER STRENGTH TRAINING
Registration is now open for Summer Strength Training at SHS! Questions should be directed to Coach Sailor.
Times have been assigned as follows:
- Group 1 (7:00-8:20am) - Football (grades 10-12)
- Group 2 (8:00-9:10am) - 9th grade boys (all sports) and baseball, wrestling, lacrosse, & soccer (grades 10-12)
- Group 3 (9:10-10:00am) - Hockey athletes (Co-Ed)
- Group 4 (9:40-11:00am) - Female basketball, volleyball, and swim athletes (grades 9-12)
- Group 5 (11:00-12:00) - Boys basketball (grades 10-12)
- Group 6 (10:40-12:00) - Co-Ed non basketball athletes (all grades)
SUMMER CAMPS AND SKILLS SESSIONS
Registration is open for summer skill sessions!
- Baskeball - Boys
- Basketball - Girls
- Lacrosse - Boys
- Soccer - Boys
- Soccer - Girls
Accurate reporting is essential to keeping our students in school and participating in activities. If anyone in your household has symptoms of COVID 19 please contact the School Nurse (320.656.0748) to report the information.
MSHSL POST COVID-19 RETURN TO PLAY
Attached you will find a two-part Post COVID-19 Return to Sport Form. Student athletes should provide a copy of this form to their medical provider.
SCOREVISION FAN APP
The Scorevision Fan App provides real time scoring for Sabre events. Within the app you can choose Sartell High School and any games scheduled in our gym. You'll get score updates and live stat updates as well as the ability to stream games, all in one place!
OUTDOOR FIELD MAP
To confirm a game location please consult this numbered field map.