From the SMS Activities Office
SUMMER CAMPS AND SKILLS SESSIONS
Registration is open for summer skill sessions!
- Baskeball - Boys
- Basketball - Girls
- Lacrosse - Boys
- Soccer - Boys
- Soccer - Girls
SUMMER STRENGTH TRAINING
Sartell Middle School is offering summer strength training for students going into 6th, 7th, and 8th grades during the weeks of June 7-10, June 14-17, June 21-24, June 28-July 1, July 12- 15, July 19-22, and July 26-29. Cost is $50 per student, register and pay through skyward. Sessions are posted below, to sign up for a specific session please use this Google Form.
- 8:30-9:30am Monday and Wednesday- 6th Grade
- 9:30-10:30am Monday and Wednesday - 7th and 8th Grade
- 10:30-11:30am Monday and Wednesday - 7th and 8th Grade
- 9:30-10:30am Tuesday and Thursday - 7th and 8th Grade
- 10:30-11:30am Tuesday and Thursday - 7th and 8th Grade
Students interested in participating in a non-athletic activity, please fill out this Google form to receive information for the 2020-2021 school year.