At the school board meeting on Monday, February 25, the school board approved the recommendation of a staff committee resulting in reconfiguring Oak Ridge Elementary and Pine Meadow Elementary to serve students in Grades Pre-K-Grade 2. One school site would serve as an Early Learning Center for Pre-K and Kindergarten and the other school site would house Grades 1-2 beginning in the 2020-2021 school year. The PK-2 committee will continue to work on the logistics of this new configuration. The reconfiguration of current school buildings was part of the Community Schools Planning Committee’s long-term facilities plan. To learn more, please visit our School Building Reconfigurations webpage.
Monday, April 22 will be a school day for students. The date was originally scheduled as a teacher professional development day.
Update: One of the school days will be made up on President’s Day - Monday, February 18. We are still discussing options for the other date.
Sartell-St. Stephen Schools will be closed the following two days:
- Tuesday, January 29 AND
- Wednesday, January 30
The following will also be cancelled on both Tuesday and Wednesday:
- Before-school activities
- After-school activities & athletics
- Community Education classes
- Community Schools Planning Meeting - Rescheduled to February 6 at 6:30pm in the SMS Hub
- Kindergarten Information Night - Rescheduled to February 5 in the ORE Media Center
- Sartell Middle School Conferences - rescheduling information will be sent from Principal Stumpf
All buildings will be closed both Tuesday, January 29 and Wednesday, January 30.
**One of the school days will be made up on President’s Day February 18. We are still discussing options for the other date.**
January 16, 2019
We are excited to launch our mobile app for the District!
Community members may subscribe to calendar feeds, select News to follow, and more.
Parents/Guardians may do the same in addition to accessing the password-protected Student Info portal.
- The STUDENT INFO icon may be on the second page of your mobile device in the app (depending on your device).
- Parents/guardians who typically have Skyward access will receive their credentials to log in.
- the "gear shift" in the upper right corner is where you can follow a school/calendar feed/etc.
- the "Home" in the upper left corner returns you to the main home screen
- we are updating the app, so be sure to check back for Spring & Fall Athletics, Activities, and more
Fall 2019 Registration - Important Dates
Little Sabres Preschool
- Forms available February 4 in office
- Due date – open until filled
- Parent/Guardian Information Night – Monday, January 28 from 5:30-7p at DSC Door #2
- Forms mailed January 3
- Due February 1
- Parent/Guardian Information Night – Tuesday, January 29 from 5:30-7p at ORE (both schools)
Current 8th graders
- Parent/student information night – Monday, January 14 at SHS Auditorium at 6 or 7p
- SHS Registration takes place January 31 (4-8p) and February 1 (8:30a-2p)
Visit our Enrollment page for materials and contact information.