Join us for our New Family Meeting on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 from 7-8 pm at Pine Meadow Elementary (1029 5th St N, Sartell, MN 56377).Childcare is available for children 1 year and older. We request that you RSVP children's attendance so we can adequately prepare adult supervision. Thank you!
rdians new to the Sartell-St. Stephen School District are invited to join us for an informational meeting designed to give a brief overview of the school district, introduce district leadership and offer support to families new to our school community. This meeting does not replace information that will be shared at Open House nights in our schools.
The presentation is designed with adults in mind to provide information related to various District departments. Childcare is available for children aged 1 year or older. We do ask that families RSVP by August 14th via the District website so we can ensure adequate supervision is provided.
The following departments will be available:
tics and Activities
- Community Education
lum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Early Childhood
- Food Service
- Health Service
- Special Education
At the school board meeting on Monday, February 25, the school board approved the recommendation of a staff committee resulting in reconfiguring Oak Ridge Elementary and Pine Meadow Elementary to serve students in Grades Pre-K-Grade 2. One school site would serve as an Early Learning Center for Pre-K and Kindergarten and the other school site would house Grades 1-2 beginning in the 2020-2021 school year. The PK-2 committee will continue to work on the logistics of this new configuration. The reconfiguration of current school buildings was part of the Community Schools Planning Committee’s long-term facilities plan. To learn more, please visit our School Building Reconfigurations webpage.
Monday, April 22 will be a school day for students. The date was originally scheduled as a teacher professional development day.
Update: One of the school days will be made up on President’s Day - Monday, February 18. We are still discussing options for the other date.
Sartell-St. Stephen Schools will be closed the following two days:
- Tuesday, January 29 AND
- Wednesday, January 30
The following will also be cancelled on both Tuesday and Wednesday:
- Before-school activities
- After-school activities & athletics
- Community Education classes
- Community Schools Planning Meeting - Rescheduled to February 6 at 6:30pm in the SMS Hub
- Kindergarten Information Night - Rescheduled to February 5 in the ORE Media Center
- Sartell Middle School Conferences - rescheduling information will be sent from Principal Stumpf
All buildings will be closed both Tuesday, January 29 and Wednesday, January 30.
**One of the school days will be made up on President’s Day February 18. We are still discussing options for the other date.**
January 16, 2019
We are excited to launch our mobile app for the District!
Community members may subscribe to calendar feeds, select News to follow, and more.
Parents/Guardians may do the same in addition to accessing the password-protected Student Info portal.
- The STUDENT INFO icon may be on the second page of your mobile device in the app (depending on your device).
- Parents/guardians who typically have Skyward access will receive their credentials to log in.
- the "gear shift" in the upper right corner is where you can follow a school/calendar feed/etc.
- the "Home" in the upper left corner returns you to the main home screen
- we are updating the app, so be sure to check back for Spring & Fall Athletics, Activities, and more
Fall 2019 Registration - Important Dates
Little Sabres Preschool
- Forms available February 4 in office
- Due date – open until filled
- Parent/Guardian Information Night – Monday, January 28 from 5:30-7p at DSC Door #2
- Forms mailed January 3
- Due February 1
- Parent/Guardian Information Night – Tuesday, January 29 from 5:30-7p at ORE (both schools)
Current 8th graders
- Parent/student information night – Monday, January 14 at SHS Auditorium at 6 or 7p
- SHS Registration takes place January 31 (4-8p) and February 1 (8:30a-2p)
Visit our Enrollment page for materials and contact information.