Early Childhood Screening is a simple screening of your child's:
- cognition skills
- height, weight, vision, and hearing
The screening appointment takes about an hour to complete and uses the DIAL 4 and Ages and Stages Social/Emotional Questionnaire.
Early Childhood Screening is:
- Designed for children between 3 and 5+ (Kindergarten entrance)
- Recommended that children are screened at age 3.5 years-4yrs of age
- Required prior to public kindergarten entrance
- Screening is free of charge
Watch this 5-minute video: What is Early Childhood Screening
Screenings are finished for this school year. We will resume screening at ORELC in August, 2021. Check back here for fall registration in August.