ISD 748 Enrollment
Welcome to Sartell-St. Stephen ISD 748! We look forward to helping your family enroll in our schools and get to know your new community.
Please make sure your residence is within our District boundaries.
New families should enter Door #10 at the District Service Center (map/address on this page) with the required enrollment materials:
- Birth certificate
- Proof of Residency per ISD 748 School Board Policy 509
- Completed enrollment packet available:
- by mail - request by calling Michelle Nelson
- in person - At the District Service Center
- Completed school-specific forms (see Enrollment Forms; available via online, mail, or person)
The District Service Center will notify individual schools of new student registration(s) and schools will contact families directly to set up building tours, course registration, etc.
Kindergarten Enrollment - Key Dates (revised 1/29/19)
Kindergarten Information Night
- January 29
- Rescheduled for February 5
- at ORE (both schools are hosted by ORE this evening)
- parents/guardians only
- sending first child to ISD 748
Kindergarten Registration Materials