About Full Access
One of the Sartell-St. Stephen School District's goals is to enhance curriculum through the use of technology. This is accomplished through our Full Access plan, which provides a device to every student in grades 3-12. The focus of this plan revolves around enhanced teaching and learning, curriculum and student engagement toward greater levels of learning. Careful consideration and input were put into this plan by all stakeholders to provide a high-quality plan to further enhance full-access and student learning. Staff also have access to these devices and appropriate technology training will be provided to staff at all levels.
Grades and Devices
This plan will provide students in grades 5-12 with a school-issued device 24/7 during the school year to have access to curriculum, learning tools, and collaboration opportunities.
- Grades 9-12 will be assigned a MacBook Air
- Grades 5-8 will be assigned an iPad
- Grades 3-4 will have an iPad assigned to them (available during school hours)
Early Childhood to Grade 2 are also provided classroom access.
Sign Online Handbook and Make Your Non-Refundable Deposit for students in grades 5-12
- Signature: This link provides required information and a signature on three documents (student handbook, Full Access handbook and Google Apps).
- Non-Refundable Deposit: Families may pay through this secure online portal. If families prefer to pay in person, a check or cash must be brought to the Middle or High School.
Staff will also have access to these devices and appropriate technology training will be provided to staff at all levels. Procedures for distribution and parent/guardian informational meetings will be forthcoming.
Director of Technology