Health & Safety
Sartell-St. Stephen ISD 748 wants to help you and your child stay healthy. Please use these COVID-19 health and safety protocols to stay safe and assess for sickness.
The District expects students and their parents, as well as staff members, to conduct self-screening before entering any district facility. Students who are sick should not attend school in person. Use the self-screen checklist below.
CLICK HERE for the Home Screening Tool for COVID-19 Symptoms
Need a COVID-19 test?
The school district does not test students. To receive a COVID-19 test, contact your personal medical facility or a COVID testing site.
- MDH Helpline: 651-297-1304 or 1-800-657-3504 (Mon–Fri: 9 am to 4 pm)
- MDH Testing Events: Click here for MDH webpage with event info.
Sartell-St. Stephen ISD 748 will request parents, guardians, and staff to self-report if they or their student(s) have COVID-19 symptoms, a positive test, or have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19. Please use contact your building nurse (contact information below) if someone in your home:
- has symptoms
- is waiting for a test
- has received a positive COVID-19 test
- has been instructed to self-quarantine due to being in close contact with COVID-19 positive person
IMPORTANT: Report results of testing to your building's nurse
- Oak Ridge Early Learning Center
- email: Rachel Michalek, LPN/HA
- phone: 320-656-3701 x5104
- Pine Meadow Primary School
- email: Wendy Dulski, LPN/HA
- phone: 320-656-3701 x4898
- Riverview Intermediate School
- email: Ginny Anderson, LPN/HA
- phone: 320-656-3701 x2103
- Sartell Middle School
- email: Katie Gallipo, RN, BS, PHN, LSN
- phone: 320-656-3701 x3200
- Sartell High School
- email: Rozalyn Scoles, RN, BS, PHN, LSN
- phone: 320-656-3701 x6142
Do you need to phone a school building attendance line?
- Oak Ridge Early Learning Center: 320-258-3693
- Pine Meadow Primary School: 320-253-8303
- Riverview Intermediate School: 320-253-2200
- Sartell Middle School: 320-656-3710
- Sartell High School: 320-656-0748
CLICK HERE for the COVID-19 Attendance Guide for Parents and Families from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH).