2019 Back to School
For the Fall of 2019, we are excited to share that we are streamlining our Back to School paperwork, permissions, and payments.
In late July, you will be able to complete Annual Updates for technology, field trip permissions, food service, and more in your Skyward Family Access portal.
Payments will also be tied in through Skyward Family Access.
We are hoping families find this to be a helpful and efficient way to accomplish Annual Updates moving forward.
If you have questions about your Skyward account, please contact Marlyce Plante. Please note: during the summer, staff office hours vary.
Watch your inboxes for school-specific information closer to school starting. This checklist provides District deadlines and reminders for families.
1. School Supply Lists - /backtoschool
View school/grade-specific lists on this page.
2. Food Service - /foodservice
- Free/Reduced Eligibility: families who qualify for free or reduced-price meals should fill out an application via Skyward (directions online) or print off the PDF packet.
- Handbook: please review the updated Food Service Handbook with your student(s).
- Auto-Replenish on RevTrak: there is now an option for families to select “auto-replenish” if their Food Service account falls below a certain amount! Read more about "auto-replenish" here.
3. Communications & Technology - /technology
- Skyward/Skylert: Please access your Skyward account to make sure your notification preferences are set and update any contact information that changed since May.
4. Health Services - /healthservices
Back to School
You will find resources on this page for preparing your children for their next grade level academically as well as making sure they have the supplies they need.
Ready for School: Concepts to work on over the summer are important for students entering the grades listed. They include skills ranging from self-care for Kindergarten to spelling lists and mathematics.
Please check this page often for timely updates and additions.